Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken & shrimp cheese steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & shrimp cheese steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & shrimp cheese steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & shrimp cheese steak recipe. You can have chicken & shrimp cheese steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & shrimp cheese steak:
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Take of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- You need of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use of Cheese (your choice).
- Provide of Onions.
- You need of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- You need of Butter.
Steps to make Chicken & shrimp cheese steak:
- Clean chicken & slice each breast as thin as possible..
- Use 1/2 stick of butter to sauté sliced onions.
- Season chicken, & when onions are well softened…..add chicken.
- Slice shrimp & cut off tail if u have to. Add shrimp to chicken but only when chicken is cooked. (Basically, when there’s no liquid left in pan….chicken is done).
- When shrimp turn pink and are done….top with cheese. Pour a little water in pan & cover. (to help melt the cheese) Place on ur bread, & toppings….and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Chicken & shrimp cheese steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.