Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your system and or cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chicken cheesesteak recipe. To cook leftover chicken cheesesteak you only need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak:
- Take 1 of left over chicken(any kind).
- Get 3 of strips of bacon cut into bits.
- Use 2 slice of deli roast beef.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spicy brown mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of red hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of mozzerlla cheesr.
- Get 2 slice of Italian bread.
Steps to make Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak:
- Wrap bread in foil place in oven at 400°F. No need to preheat. Keep in oven till everything is finished. For best quality.
- Toss bacon into medium sized pan add minced garlic. Mix em together.
- Shred your left over chicken. You can you ur hand. Once your bacon starts to show color add you chicken to a lower heat. Mix everything together.
- Add roast beef. Shredded as well mix everything together..
- Add unmelted butter to skillet let every simmer at a low heat.
- In a small bowl add melted butter, mayo, and mustard. Mix with a whisk really well. Add powdered garlic.
- Remove bread from oven. Place on serving plate.
- Had little sauce to bottom bread then mozzarella cheese.
- Add meat as filling.
- Had more sauce on top. Let it drizzle through.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top..
- Add one more pat of sauce on top bun and put it on the sandwich.
- Place remaining sauce in fridge for later.
- Enjoy your meal. This will be a messy delicious sandwich.
If you find this Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.