Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Philly cheese steak pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Philly cheese steak pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to philly cheese steak pasta recipe. To make philly cheese steak pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Philly cheese steak pasta:
- Get 1/2 of to a whole bag no yolk noodles.
- Provide 1/2 of green pepper.
- Use 1/3 of onion.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy cream..ive used milk and it was fine.
- Use 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of grated parmesan.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter.
Steps to make Philly cheese steak pasta:
- heat pan to medium high brown gound beef peppers and onion until meat is done..drain.
- add in egg noodlea and cover with water..boil until noodles are soft enough to your taste.
- add in cream cheese and heavy cream.
- add mozzarella.
- season to taste.
- when every thing is combined and thickened sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
If you find this Philly cheese steak pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.