Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest philly cheese steak wrap recipe. To cook southwest philly cheese steak wrap you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap:
- You need of onions and peppers.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of Mexican green pepper.
- You need of meat.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 lb of top sirloin.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 3 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of finishing.
- Take 1 of tortillas.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 cup of my spicy queso blanco cheese sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Steps to make Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap:
- Place steak in freezer until half frozen..
- In 1 pan heat oil to medium high and add onions..
- Once onion are starting to carmelized add both peppers chopped..
- Thinly slice half frozen beef..
- In a seperate pan at medium high heat add oil and butter. Once butter is melted add steak, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning and cumin..
- Once both pans are cooked to your liking, reduce heat..
- Taking a tortilla(better if warmed), apply mayo, place onions and pepper, and the meat. in the center. Top with cheese sauce and cilantro. And wrap..
- Optional – grill the wrap at the end.
If you find this Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.