Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals do not recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using regularly. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Another thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you might be using. I ought to point out that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored in your body as fat. This also means that you are going to wind up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and meatball lasagna recipe. You can have eggplant and meatball lasagna using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna:
- Get of Eggplant pasta replacement.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized aubergine/ eggplants.
- Take As needed of salt.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of Meatballs and sauce.
- Take 1-1/2 pound of beef meatballs.
- Use 32 ounces of Mids Italian sausage pasta sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of water to get and use all the sauce out of jar.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of concentrated tomato paste.
- Use 1-1/2 cups of pesto see my recipe walnut pesto.
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Provide 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded divided.
Instructions to make Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna:
- Peel the eggplant and cut one side to make flat surface. This will stabilize your eggplant when you slice it. Slice the eggplant thinly..
- Now salt the eggplant slices on both sides set in a bowl to drain the liquids. Doing this take all or most of the bitterness out of the eggplant slices. After an hour drain the liquids off and they are ready to use. The last picture on this step is the bitter liquids pulled out by the salt. I had about 1/2 cup total, on second draining..
- Cut the meatballs in half set aside. I usually keep meatballs in my freezer. See any of my recipes for meatballs. Shred the cheese, and set aside. When you pour the Mid's sauce in add a little water to the jar to get the rest out of jar..
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit heat the meatballs in a good sized pan. When browned remove and set aside. Add the Mids Italian sausage sauce to the pan then put in the ground sirloin. Bring to a simmer 20 minutes and stir in the tomato paste. Add the parmesan cheese. Stir in well..
- Add the olive oil to the eggplant. Cook on a cooking surface. Turn as needed. In a baking pan add some of the eggplant. I used a spring form pan..
- Add some of the meatballs cut side down. Cover the meatballs with half the sauce. Now add the pesto on top of sauce..
- Repeat the the same layers except you shouldn't have pesto on second layer. Add the shredded cheese on top. Put into the oven for 45 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.