Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy low calorie mushroom sauce with rigatoni recipe. You can cook spicy low calorie mushroom sauce with rigatoni using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni:
- Prepare 300 grams of Rigatoni pasta.
- Prepare 500 grams of mushrooms (fresh).
- Take 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 10 grams of wheat flour – all purpose.
- You need 2 clove of grated garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry vegetable spice (or just salt to taste).
- You need of fresh basil leaves.
- Provide 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni:
- Cook Rigatoni, drain water and set aside.
- Cut mushrooms in pieces, then add them in a saucepan.
- Add oil, garlic, spices, the first 1/4 cup water and wine and cook until mushrooms soften nicely.
- Then in the other 1/4 cup cold water add 10 grams wheat flour – all purpse, mix with spoon nice and add in the cooking mushrooms (this should thick the liquids and make it sauce actually).
- Cook till the it get tick.
- Pour mushroom sauce into the cooked Rigatonies and mix all.
- Serve with few fresh basil leaves and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
If you find this Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.