Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust & Praline Caramel topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust & Praline Caramel topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust & Praline Caramel topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust & praline caramel topping recipe. You can cook pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust & praline caramel topping using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust & Praline Caramel topping:
- Use of Ginger crust.
- Get 2 cup of Gingersnap cookies (crushed) – abt. 40 cookies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted (1 stick), melted.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get of Pumpkin filling.
- Prepare 3 of (8 oz.) Cream cheese (at room temperature).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of (15 oz.) Pure Pumpkin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- Take of Praline topping.
- You need 1 cup of Pecans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of firmly packed light Brown Sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter (unsalted).
Steps to make Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust & Praline Caramel topping:
- Crush your gingersnaps ahead of time so you can make crust quicker. Crush cookies and mix with other crust dry ingredients, seal tightly and set aside until ready to use..
- TO MAKE CRUST: Line the bottom of a 9 or 10 – inch springfoam pan with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter with the crushed gingersnaps, sugar and cinnamon. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan, working some of it up the sides, if desired..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- TO MAKE FILLING: Using a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl on medium-high speed about 1 minute, until fluffy. Add sugar and beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on medium-high speed for 20 seconds after each addition. Add vanilla, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger; beat on medium speed about 1 minute, until incorporated..
- Pour the filling over crust. Tear off a large sheet of foil and place the springfoam pan in the center, carefully folding up the sides. This prevents the waterbath (waterbaths prevent cracks) from seeping into your cheesecake and making the crust soggy. Put the wrapped pan into a larger baking pan and set it on the center rack of the oven. Pour enough boiling water into the larger pan to reach halfway up the sides of the springfoam pan (this is a waterbath)..
- Bake about 1 hour, until the filling is set and golden brown on top. It should barely jiggle when the pan is gently slid. Cool the cheesecake on a rack about 30 minutes, then remove from waterbath and chill for several hours or overnight. Remove the cheesecake from the springfoam pan and set it on a large serving plate. Make sure the plate is big enough to hold any of the praline sauce that drips over the top..
- TO MAKE PRALINE TOPPING: Prevent the oven to 350°F..
- Arrange the pecans in a single layer and toast them for 7-9 minutes, until golden brown and aromatic. Coarsely chop the nuts. Stir together the brown sugar, cream and butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Boil the mixture for about 1 1/2 minutes, adjusting the heat to make sure it does not boil over. DO NOT STIR. Remove the pan from heat and stir in vanilla, salt and pecans..
- Cool the topping at least 15 minutes before pouring over the top of the chilled cheesecake..
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve. The cheesecake will keep, well wrapped in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days..
- Recipe from: thepastrycase.com.
If you find this Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust & Praline Caramel topping recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.