Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these health food each day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe. You can cook pinku panda spicy schezwan rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice:
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 3 cups of Boiled rice or left over rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of French beans.
- Get 3 tbsp of shimla Mitch.
- You need 3 tbsp of Carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Get 2 tbsp of onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green chilies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dhaniya patte.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spring onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger and garlic.
- Use 4 tbsp of Homemade Shejwon sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp of red Chili sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Orange food colour.
- Provide as taste of salt.
- Use as per taste of Black pepper powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice:
- Take a pan on high flame. Then add oil..
- Add Ginger and garlic cook for 3 sec. Then add onion, green chili, cabbage, carrots, bans, Shimla Mirch add cooked for 5 mins..
- After all, Vegetables are soft then add schezwan sauce,chili sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar and mix only 1 second..
- Then add rice, food colour, salt, black pepper powder and mix properly..
- After mixing rice cook for 5 mins and add spring onion and dhaniya Patta and serve..
If you find this Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.