Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Cutlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Looking At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using on a regular basis. You are also going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
Yet another amazing side effect of making use of this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who is not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. And naturally because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your home I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage cutlets recipe. To cook cabbage cutlets you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Cutlets:
- Take 1 cup of leftover dry cabbage curry or any other curry.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- You need 1-2 of fresh red / green chilies, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp. of fresh coriander roots, chopped.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of flaxseed (opt).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of roasted gram flour.
- Provide of Batter -.
- Get 1/2 cup of besan.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take as needed of oil to deep fry.
Steps to make Cabbage Cutlets:
- For the cutlets – Mix together all the above mentioned ingredients into a dough..
- Divide into equal portions and give a cutlet shape to them. Refrigerate for some time..
- For the batter – In a bowl, mix together all the mentioned ingredients (except oil) & make a batter of pouring consistency with required quantity of water..
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip each cutlet in the batter and gently drop them in the hot oil in batches. Fry on a medium flame till they turn golden on both sides..
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve them hot with any chutney or ketchup..
If you find this Cabbage Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.