Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish Shaped Parathas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Shaped Parathas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Shaped Parathas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be glad to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits might be.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with loads of benefits. For people who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you may want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. The primary reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to see that this can be used every day to offer you younger looking skin.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish shaped parathas recipe. You can cook fish shaped parathas using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Shaped Parathas:
- Provide 1 cup of Spinach paste.
- Use 1 bowl of Leftover Dal.
- Take 2 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 50 gm of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/cup of chopped cabbage.
- Get 1/cup of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of dried mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk for making dough.
Steps to make Fish Shaped Parathas:
- Make a dough with all purpose flour, baking powder, butter, lemon juice, sugar powder and salt. Add milk as required. Keep the dough aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat a frying pan, put olive oil, grated, chopped veggies. Add ginger paste, red chilli powder, cinnamon powder, garam masala powder, mango powder and salt. Stir fry mix all together. Put off the flame and let the fillings cool down..
- Spread the dough cut four sides and keep cooked veggies in the centre. Then fold like a fish..
- Now with the help of a knife cut from the inner halves to the ends in equal parts. Cut three equal parts on each side of the chapati from the place where sabzi filling is there. Now, firstly taking the top most cut parts, overlap both the sides on one another giving a cone shape to parantha. Place a black pepper ball in the middle of it..
- Alternately overlap the equal cut parts from the sides of the chapati until there is only one part left which will form the tail part of this fish shape paranth.
- Design the tail with fork, eyes with black pepper mouth with red bell pepper. Brush with butter both sides..
- In the same way we can prepare different dough by adding leftover Dal,gram flour,carom seeds,salt,wheat flour for yellow coloured fish paranthas.Prepare in the same above method..
- For green coloured fish paranthas Prepare a dough by addding spinach paste and the preparation procedure is same..
- Now based on your preference, you may deep fry it in oil or shallow fry it on a tava on medium flame until golden brown. Well, your fish shape crispy parantha is ready to serve to your toddler,kids as they are fascinated by these fish 🐟 shaped paranthas..
- Everyone wants variety in food so sometimes adults also like such changes.So enjoy 😊.
If you find this Fish Shaped Parathas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.