Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Expats: If You Have Chinese Cabbage, Let's Make Kimchi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Expats: If You Have Chinese Cabbage, Let's Make Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Expats: If You Have Chinese Cabbage, Let's Make Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to expats: if you have chinese cabbage, let's make kimchi recipe. You can cook expats: if you have chinese cabbage, let's make kimchi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Expats: If You Have Chinese Cabbage, Let's Make Kimchi:
- You need 2 kg of Chinese cabbage.
- Use 120 ml of Korean coarse grind red chili pepper.
- Take 1 medium of bulb Garlic.
- Provide 50 grams of Ginger.
- Get 1/2 of Apple (or Asian pear).
- Take 1/3 large of Onion.
- Use 3 of to 4 stalks Green onion.
- Use 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- Use 3 tbsp of Sakura shrimp (or dried shrimp).
- Prepare 70 ml of Korean fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Flour (mixed with 3-4 times the amount of water and microwaved).
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 8 grams of Dashi stock granules (I used kombu).
Instructions to make Expats: If You Have Chinese Cabbage, Let's Make Kimchi:
- Tear the cabbage into 4 or 6 pieces depending on their size. Add 40 g of salt to every kilo of cabbage, salting heavily on the white stems..
- Put the cabbage in a container large enough to hold them. Put a weight on top and leave overnight. I put on a large plate and placed filled water bottles on top..
- The next day, wring out the cabbage lightly, and let dry naturally..
- Blend the ginger, garlic, apple, and onion together into a paste (if you find it hard to form a paste, add fish sauce for liquid)..
- Cut the daikon radish into quarters and slice. Cut the green onions into 3 cm pieces. Cut the white parts in half lengthwise..
- Add the chili pepper, fish sauce, dashi stock granules, flour paste, daikon radish and green onion to the paste from Step 4..
- Push the paste in between the white parts of the cabbages, and roll up the leaves..
- Put the cabbage into a plastic bag and leave for 1 to 2 nights at room temperature. Store in the refrigerator. Wait for at least a week before eating..
If you find this Expats: If You Have Chinese Cabbage, Let's Make Kimchi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.