Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Korean style ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean style ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean style ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has told you to consume some fish twice or thrice every week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish twice every week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean style ramen recipe. You can cook korean style ramen using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean style ramen:
- Use 1 pack of or ramen.
- Use strips of Beef cut in.
- Provide 1/4 of onion.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- Provide of Scallions (cut in an angle).
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- Provide of Cabbage(optional).
- Use of Red and green chili.
Steps to make Korean style ramen:
- In a bowl, add the black pepper, salt, soy sauce, and beef.
- On low heat, add the olive oil, onion and beef. Sauté for 4mins.
- In the same pot, bring to water to a boil and add the ramen..
- Cook for 3mins and add the seasoning towards the end. Garnish with scallion, cabbage, sesame seeds and the cooked beef. Enjoy!.
If you find this Korean style ramen recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.