Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Various Tortilla Pinwheels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Various Tortilla Pinwheels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Various Tortilla Pinwheels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. They have tons of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys various tortilla pinwheels, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys various tortilla pinwheels, gf df ef sf nf using 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Various Tortilla Pinwheels, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 1 of tortilla per person, see my link below for a gluten-free recipe.
- Prepare of Cheese, Ham & Tomato Pinwheels.
- Take 1 tbsp of cream cheese (dairy-free recipe on my profile, vic20adamant).
- Prepare 2 slice of ham.
- Use 1 of tomato sliced into strips/julienned.
- Use 2 of lettuce leaves or preferred salad leaves.
- Provide of Turkey & Cranberry Pinwheels.
- Use 1 tbsp of mayo (egg-free recipe on my profile).
- You need 2 slice of turkey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cranberry sauce/jam.
- Provide 1 of sage & onion stuffing ball sliced.
- Take of Tuna, Mayo & Sweetcorn Pinwheels.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayo.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flaked tuna.
- Take 1 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Get 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Take of Cheese and Onion Pinwheels.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of carmelised onion chutney (recipe on my profile).
- Get 1 of grated cheese of choice (dairy-free coconut cheese on my profile).
- Prepare 1 of salad leaves of choice.
- Prepare of Prawn Cocktail Pinwheels.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of marie rose sauce (or mix 1 part ketchup to 3 parts mayo).
- Use 1 handful of small cooked prawns.
- Take 1 of cucumber, julienned.
- Use 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Use of Pork & Slaw Pinwheels.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayo.
- Get 2 slice of pork.
- Get 1 tbsp of coleslaw or a mixture of julienned carrot, red and white cabbage and red onion if you like.
- Get 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Take of Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pinwheels.
- Use 1 tbsp of nutella or alternative chocolate spread, free from nutella recipe on my profile.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanut butter, sunflower seed butter recipe on my profile.
Steps to make Vickys Various Tortilla Pinwheels, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Spread the tortilla all over with the first ingredient be it butter, mayo, sour cream etc https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Lay the salad leaves on one half of the tortilla and the julienned veg in a line near the middle. Lay or spread your other fillings on the other half of the tortilla.
- Roll up from the salad side and leave seam down.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes then slice into 8 equal discs or wheels.
- The filling possibilities are endless!.
- Search my profile, vic20adamant for free from versions of condiments, spreads etc.
If you find this Vickys Various Tortilla Pinwheels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.