Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bread Dhokla Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bread Dhokla Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Dhokla Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s one more thing that’s important to understand about this product and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be happy to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits may be.
One more thing quite a lot of you might like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the fact that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the people trying to lose some weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And of course simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread dhokla sandwich recipe. To make bread dhokla sandwich you only need 26 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Dhokla Sandwich:
- Prepare of To make batter.
- Prepare 2 cups of gram flour.
- Provide 1 cup of semolina suji.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 2 tsp of eno.
- You need of For stuffing.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of red bell pepper finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of capsicum finely chopped.
- Use 4 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get Pinch of aesafoetida.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use of Few drops Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tsp of tomato ketchup or as required.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take of For tempering.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of Few sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 4 pieces of green chilly slit lengthwise.
Instructions to make Bread Dhokla Sandwich:
- Take a deep bowl and add gram flour, suji/semolina, yogurt, salt, sugar, oil and mix it well. Now add water gradually and make a smooth batter..
- Cover it and let the batter rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan and put oil in it..
- Add mustard seed and let it crackle..
- Now add asafoetida and all the chopped veggies (onion, capsicum, carrot, and red bell pepper)..
- Sauté it on medium flame and cook till it becomes little soft..
- Add all the spices- red chili powder, tomato ketchup, lemon juice, garam masala, black pepper..
- Mix it until well combined. Stuffing is ready..
- Now take an Idli mould and cut each slice of bread with the help of katori or any cookie cutter into round shape and in the same size of idli mould..
- Grease the idli moulds with some oil and keep aside..
- After 15 minutes uncovered the add little water accordingly and mix it well..
- Take a deep pan and pour 1 1/2 glasses of water in it and let the water boil..
- Take an idli mould and put 4 bread roundels onto the idli mould..
- Now spread 1-1 ½ tsp of stuffing onto the bread roundels and slightly press it with the help of spoon..
- At the very end add eno and mix it well. After adding eno/soda do not stir too much otherwise bubbly effect will go away. After adding eno fruit salt doesn’t keep batter for long time otherwise dhokla will not be spongy so spread the batter immediately onto the stuffing..
- Put the idli mould in boiling water, cover with the lid and cook it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame..
- For tempering: Heat oil in a pan and once the oil becomes hot and mustard seed and let it crackle..
- Switch off the flame and lastly add curry leaves and green chilly..
- After 3-4 minutes, uncover the lid..
- Take out the idli mould from the pan and let it cool down..
- Once it cools down a bit scratch the sides with knife and remove the bread dhokla sandwich from it..
- Spread the tempering over it. (You can cut it into half and then spread tempering).
- Serve hot with Green chutney, tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup..
If you find this Bread Dhokla Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.