Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! recipe. To make mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! you need 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken.
- Use 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Take 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Provide of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- Get 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Provide 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- Use of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Use 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- Prepare 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Provide to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Salads.
- Provide 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Provide as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Steps to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.