Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are good for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki with lots of spring cabbage recipe. You can cook okonomiyaki with lots of spring cabbage using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage:
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 130 ml of Dashi stock.
- Use 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 2 of Green onions (small rounds).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Yamaimo (grated).
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sakura shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pickled red ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of Aonori.
- You need 1 of Bonito flakes.
Steps to make Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage:
- Finely chop the cabbage, green onions and the pickled red ginger. Mix the flour, 1 egg and the yamaimo together well in a bowl. Add the dashi stock with a little salt and mix..
- Into the same bowl, fold in the cabbage, green onion, tempura crumbs, sakura shrimp, and the pickled red ginger..
- Grease a minimum 24 cm frying pan and pour in all of the batter. Place the pork on top, then crack an egg over it..
- Cook for 6-7 minutes. When the edges become firm, flip it over using your wrist. Once it's cooked, flip it over again..
- Dish it up. Serve with Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, aonori and bonito flakes. Also pour over some mayonnaise if you'd like..
- Step 4: sometimes the egg will stick when you flip it over. To prevent this, add a little more oil and shake the pan as you flip it over..
- Kansai-Style Udon. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144195-easy-kansai-style-kitsune-udon.
- Yakisoba with Ankake Sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144194-basic-yakisoba-noodles-with-seafood-and-thick-ankake-sauce.
- Katsudon, Homemade Nametake Mushrooms. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143435-pork-cutlet-rice-bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143429-simple-delicious-homemade-nametake-mushrooms.
- Pork Bowl,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144192-spicy-gochujang-pork-rice-bowl.
- Creamy Omu-hayashi,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151986-creamy-egg-omu-hayashi.
- Soy Milk Somen Noodles,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143414-soy-milk-chicken-somen.
If you find this Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.