Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta-free lasagna recipe. To cook pasta-free lasagna you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta-Free Lasagna:
- Provide 1 of shallot, sliced.
- Provide 7-8 cloves of garlic or to taste.
- You need 1/4 c of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of 80/20 beef.
- Get 3 of sweet Italian sausages, casings removed (pork or chicken).
- Provide 1 jar of preferred marinara.
- Provide 1 of big container basil (~30 leaves).
- Take 2 c of ricotta.
- Take 1 c of parmasean or parm mix.
- Get 4 oz of fresh mozzarella (optional).
Instructions to make Pasta-Free Lasagna:
- In a dutch oven, sautee shallot in a couple tablespoons of olive oil until browning. Add minced garlic..
- Add ground beef and sausages, mashing up. Cook over medium-high heat until liquid dissolves and meat is browning..
- In a food processor, chop basil with some olive oil to form a simple pesto..
- Layer ingredients (sauce, meat, pesto, cheeses) in two 9" or smaller cassorole dishes or one big baking dish. Make sure cheese is top layer..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and lasagna is bubbling. Scoop to serve!.
If you find this Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.