Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef hash with a fried egg on top recipe. To make corned beef hash with a fried egg on top you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top:
- You need 150 g of Corned Beef ( a tin is 350g you need half that for 2 people.
- Provide 14 of Small potatoes for Mash.
- Provide 1/4 of of a Medium size onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Use 2 tbls of pickled red Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of beef Stock cube (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt for boiling potatoes.
Steps to make Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top:
- Using boiling water add the potatoes to it and add the salt cook until potatoes are soft right through.
- Dice the onion really small should be about 2 tbls full.
- Chop up the corned beef does not have to be small it melts in the potatoes when you mash it in.
- Have the pickled red cabbage ready just to put on the side.
- Have the beef stock cube ready. It just makes it more beef tasting.optional.
- Mash the potatoes add the butter..
- Then add the onions and Corned beef mix it over a low heat to keep it warm..
- Fry your egg and have it soft yolk..
- Add the mash to a serving plate and add the egg on top..
- Some like tomato beans with it..
If you find this Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.