Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Stuffed Sesame Bread Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Stuffed Sesame Bread Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot stuffed sesame bread roll recipe. To make carrot stuffed sesame bread roll you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Stuffed Sesame Bread Roll:
- Take 250 gms of carrot peeled and grated.
- Get 100 gms of sugar.
- Get 4 tsp of milkmaid(condensed milk).
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted sesame powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Use To taste of salt.
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- Use 1/2 cup of flour (maida) batter.
- Use 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need as required of Ghee/ oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Carrot Stuffed Sesame Bread Roll:
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan. Add carrot, sugar, milkmaid, sesame powder, cardamom powder and a pinch of salt. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame and leave the stuffing to cool down..
- Once cooled down, divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep them aside..
- Now take the bread slices and cut the edges/sides..
- Take water in a bowl and dip the bread slice into water just for a second and immediately take it out..
- Put the wet bread slice on your one palm and press with the fingers of the other hand tightly to squeeze out all the water..
- Now place one portion of the carrot stuffing at the centre of the bread slice and gently close it from all the sides. With the help of both hands roll and make an oval shape. Repeat the process to make similar bread rolls with rest of the bread slices and carrot stuffing..
- Dip the stuffed bread rolls in the flour batter and coat them with bread crumbs and sesame seeds together..
- Deep fry the prepared bread rolls in hot ghee/oil until golden brown over a low flame. Remove and drain on paper towel..
- Thus ready is the carrot stuffed sesame bread roll to be served hot..
If you find this Carrot Stuffed Sesame Bread Roll recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.