Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try including fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these health food every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast casserole recipe. You can have breakfast casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Casserole:
- Get 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large potato, grated.
- You need 1 cup of fav. cheese.
- Provide 2 of handful spinach.
- You need 1/2 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
Steps to make Breakfast Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown sausage. Once almost done add onion and cook until done.
- While sausage is cooking mix eggs,spinach,half cheese and milk until incorporated.
- Add sausage to eggs and mix. Then press excess water out of potatoes and add to eggs and mix.
- Put in greased baking dish add remainder of cheese to the top and bake for 40-45 min.
If you find this Breakfast Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.