Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Braised red cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised red cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised red cabbage recipe. You can have braised red cabbage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised red cabbage:
- Provide 300 g of Red cabbage.
- Provide of Salt,pepper.
- Get 50 g of Butter.
- Take 100 g of Cookingapples.
- Get 10 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 125 ml of Vinegar or red wine.
- Use 50 g of Baccon trimmings (optional).
Instructions to make Braised red cabbage:
- Quarter, trim the cabbage, wash well and drain.
- Seasons lightly With salt and pepper.
- Place in a well-buttered pan suitable for placing in the oven.
- Add the peeled apples, cut in 1cm dice and sugsr.
- Add the vinegar and bacon(if using), cover with a buttered paper and lid.
- Cook in a moderate oven at 150-200 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the bacon (if used) and serve.
If you find this Braised red cabbage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.