Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chorizo bean stew, for 2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chorizo bean stew, for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo bean stew, for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo bean stew, for 2 recipe. To cook chorizo bean stew, for 2 you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chorizo bean stew, for 2:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 of skinless boneless chicken thighs, left whole or diced.
- Take 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Take 150 grams of chorizo.
- Prepare 200 grams of green beans, trimmed and sliced into 3.
- Provide 1 medium of potato, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, roughly chopped, or a can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 ml of chicken stock, made with half a chicken stock cube.
- Get 1 of crusty baguette, to serve.
Steps to make Chorizo bean stew, for 2:
- Fry chicken thighs in olive oil over a medium heat until lightly browned..
- Add the onion and chorizo and fry gently until the onion is softened and the chorizo has released its oils and is just starting to brown..
- Add the tomato or chopped tomatoes, cannellini beans, green beans, potato and stock. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 30-45 mins, or until the potatoes begin to break up and thicken the stew and the consistency of the stew is thick and soup-like (simmer with the lid off if the stew is too thin, add more water if it's too thick)..
- Leave to cool for 15 mins, and serve with crusty bread..
If you find this Chorizo bean stew, for 2 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.