Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Blueberries are great for your heart. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. You can have lasagna soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna Soup:
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Provide 1/2 cups of chopped onion.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bag of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmasan cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use to taste of Oregano.
- Provide to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Lasagna Soup:
- Brown sausage, add onion, garlic until done. Stir in broth, tomato paste, bay leaf, and chopped tomatoes. Simmer 30 min..
- Add pasta, cook for 8 minutes more. Mix cheeses together with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on top of soup. Enjoy!.
If you find this Lasagna Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.