Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this product is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Something else I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. The main reason for this is the fact that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily transformed into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very quickly. This also means that you’ll end up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this device, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & veg stir fry with oyster garlic sriracha sauce recipe. To cook chicken & veg stir fry with oyster garlic sriracha sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce:
- Take 1 of medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch squares.
- Take 1 of large stem celery, cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices on the bias (or don't cut it on the bias – whatever works for you).
- Prepare 1.5-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thigh meat (or breast if you prefer) cut into roughly 1-inch cubes.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic (about 2 large cloves garlic).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of sriracha.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Provide of optional: 1/3 cup of peanuts or cashews (roasted or raw – whichever you prefer).
Instructions to make Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce:
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the kosher salt thoroughly and evenly and set aside..
- In another small bowl, combine the oyster sauce, sriracha, sugar, and distilled white vinegar and mix thoroughly..
- Heat a wok, skillet, or large saute pan to high, add 1 Tablespoon oil, and quickly stir fry the onion, carrot, and celery for about 2 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn translucent. Set the veg aside on a plate..
- Heat your pan back up to high heat, add 1 Tablespoon of oil, and spread chicken in a single layer on the cooking surface and let it cook undisturbed for about 2.5 to 3 minutes. Give the chicken a stir to redistribute and cook 2 more mins or so. (Home ranges rarely get hot enough to stir fry this quantity of meat at a time without generating moisture, so it's actually better to leave the meat at the high heat and let it develop a sear before you stir it.).
- Stir in garlic and let it cook for about 30 seconds..
- Add in vegetables and sauce mixture and toss to evenly season your stir fry..
- Enjoy with some steamed rice, noodles/pasta, or as a lettuce wrap filling (or whatever makes your tummy happy). :).
If you find this Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.