Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chicken hashbrown bake recipe. You can have crispy chicken hashbrown bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake:
- Use 5-6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Use 1 (28 oz) of bag O'Brien style Hashbrowns – thawed.
- Provide 2 (10.5 oz) of cans cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of cayenne (about 1/8 tsp).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of ~For the topping.
- Get 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Get 2 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
Instructions to make Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning until well blended. Gently fold in hashbrowns..
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Arrange raw chicken on top, season lightly with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine butter, cornflakes, and parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over the top of casserole..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered 20-25 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked and top is gilden and crispy. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.