Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato adobo soup recipe. To make chicken and potato adobo soup you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Get 1.75 of boneless skinless chicken thighs cleaned trimmed and cubed.
- Use of Small white onion minced.
- Take of Small red bell fine diced.
- Get 2 of jalepeno minced.
- Get 2 of medium to large poblanos diced.
- Use 6 of small garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Provide 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Provide Bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Provide of Smoked paprika.
- Provide of Thyme.
- Take 1 pound of mini gold potatoes washed and halved.
- You need Cup of diced carrots.
- You need of Small can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce(seeds removed and finely minced).
Instructions to make Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Prep all ingredients first.
- After the chicken is prepped season it with kosher salt and smoked paprika, add evo and sear in the Dutch oven and set aside.
- Add carrots, onion, bell pepper and jalapeño and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, cumin and thyme with a couple pinches of salt and cook for another 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add poblano and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add the stock, crushed tomatoes, 1/3 cup cilantro, chipotle peppers with the adobo, chicken and potatoes and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 30.
- After 30 minutes check for seasoning and the squeeze in the juice of 1 lime and cover again for 15 to 20 or until potatoes are done.
- Serve with more cilantro and some lime wedges.
If you find this Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.